Monday, October 30, 2006

Tropical Regions

The tropical regions of the world are found in Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Oceana Islands, Central Africa, Central America, South America, Mexico, Bermuda, the Carribean, the US (Florida, the Gulf coast, Lousiana, Hawaii), and the Bahamas. The tropical climate is hot and wet, allowing the growth of rainforests. Southeast Asia has the largest, oldest and most diverse rainforests in the world.

I am from the Philippines which is a part of Southeast Asia. The food I eat is either Asian or European/American. The food I most often cook is European, which is wierd in a way, but I would like to change that and experiment on new cuisines from tropical regions around the world and from my own country. I love Asian food and would like to be a more accomplished cook in that area. I started my adventures in cooking when I earned a diploma in French cuisine at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris. I had the best time eating and sleeping French food! So here I go on another cooking adventure, I hope all goes well...

No comments: